Monday, June 23, 2014

First World Vacation Issues

Hey guys, I'm currently on the road with the family on our great tour to rescue my sister (her Imperial Majesty) from her marine studies in Louisiana. We can only rescue her tomorrow so we are spending the weekend in Universal Studios. So rather than make you all jealous about the cool stuff I've been seeing, here instead is all the stuff that has gone wrong thus far:

  • We ran into three troops of boy scouts as we were trying to get food on the way down.
  • We stopped to watch the SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket go off. The mission was scrubbed.
  • My sister's (the Wild One) tickets were all in my other sister's (her Imperial Majesty) name.
  • We arrived one weekend too early to get into Diagon Alley in the Harry Potter section of the park.
  • We completely missed the Jurassic Park Discovery Center on our circuit of the park.
  • I did not get a picture with Captain America.
  • One of the pianists at the bar was mixing up their Irish and Jewish stereotypes when they were singing Irish drinking ballads.
If this seems short, it's because it is. We've had an absolute blast thus far.


Bonus Write-a-Thon Update: We've got a list of C'13 instructors and students participating on our year's official home page. Help spread the love to some of these wonderful people! (And also to me. I'm currently only 20 haikus behind on my backlog.)

1 comment:

  1. Just love your article.I do continuously look over your web site for brand spanking new articles.I am recently acting on associate app spotify premium apk no root thats going awe-inspiring and special because of you ��

    ReplyDelete