Thursday, July 3, 2014

Things I Hate...

... about myself which are unhealthy and I should learn to deal with better.

  • Deadlines and procrastination. (This was meant to be posted Monday.)
  • Obsessing over my own faults. (Hence writing this list.)
  • Inability to appreciate my own successes. (Which seems quite a martyrish thing to say.)
  • Simultaneous need for isolation and interaction. (An exceedingly human quality.)
  • Assumptions that guile and previous experience trump practice. (Always.)
  • Assumptions that literally everyone else is more experienced than myself. (Not always a fault.)
  • My body image.  (I really don't

Screw that. I'm twenty three and sick of dealing with this insecurity.

I'm going to go write about robots and eat ice cream and drink more coffee. Maybe a good book. Transistor is actually really lovely and I really dig the aesthetic. Not good for my sleep schedule, but I'm alright with that. Maybe I'll write Transistor fan fiction. That sounds like a good plan. Yes. 

Also, contribute to my Clarion Write-a-Thon drive and get awful haikus (one per dollar). 
My current haiku completion stats are sitting at a solid 20/40 so those will get done and sent out before week's end.


This will be all green by the end of the week without your help.
FIGHT THE GREEN MENACE! DONATE TODAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment