Friday, August 22, 2014

Thoughts on my Penultimate Semester

  • Why are all my important classes this semester?
  • Dear god, it takes how long for the busses to get to this new place?
  • I'm going to be really good about going to class, despite the busses.
  • Everyone in my program is in all my classes, and my boss teaches half of them. I really can't slack off.
  • Oh god. What if I slack off?
  • I know for a fact I am going to spend so much time pretending to study and just watching funny cat videos.
  • I should find some way of blocking cat videos on my laptop.
  • Cat videos would be so much better to watch on my desktop anyway.
  • Maybe I should set up a program for collecting cat videos on my desktop, that way I'm not tempted to watch them during class.
  • Wait. Was I really thinking about watching cat videos in class?
  • Maybe if I show my boss cat videos every morning before class, I won't be tempted to watch them in class.
  • Then if I do watch cat videos in class, it would be alright.
  • I can't watch cat videos during class.
  • These classes are important. It doesn't matter if my boss is alright with it, she only teaches half my classes.
  • I could totally just stop watching cat videos for the semester.
  • Seriously just cold turkey. None what so ever.
  • That sounds stressful. I'm going to watch a cat video real quick.



  • I think this semester is going to go swimmingly.


(Replace cat videos with facebook, twitter, tumblr, books, music, fencing, board games, writing, blogging, eating, sleeping, working out, and/or cat videos.)

No comments:

Post a Comment